Details on the 101% loan program
Buying a house may be the biggest and most complex investment of your life. We invite you to schedule a 1:1 meeting with us so we may go over all the steps involved in buying your dream house.
Our cash rebate program
- On a typical $400,000 starter house purchased in our area, our seller or builder paid commissions can be as much as 3% of sales price, which equals $12,000. We pay 25% of that to our buyer clients meaning that if you bought your house through us, you could be receiving as much as $3,000 in FREE CASH at closing to use towards your closing costs.
- We offer you house buyer consultations in MD, DC, VA.
- We offer you access to our time-tested contacts; licensed contractors, inspectors, mortgage lenders, settlement companies, moving companies.
- We bring over 30 years of negotiation experience.
- We offer our buyer clients strategies to enable you to get the best terms and price for the purchase of your real estate.
- In order to receive a cash rebate, you must be a client of ours.
- Our in-house listings are always excluded from this 25% cash-rebate offer.
“Section 17-604 provides that a licensee may not pay compensation in any form for the provision of real estate brokerage services to an individual who is not licensed. A person who is simply a party to a real estate transaction is not providing real estate brokerage services within the definitions in Section 17-101, and therefore may receive monies from a licensee. If the monies are used to pay settlement charges, that should be reflected on the HUD-1 form. The agreement to pay compensation to a buyer in the form of a rebate of commission, or to compensate the seller either through a cash payment or a reduction of the commission rate must be in writing as required by the Code of Ethics, COMAR 09.11.02.01H. The Maryland State Real Estate Commission has also taken the position that financial payments by a licensee to a party should be disclosed to the other party to the transaction, even if they are not required to be recorded on the HUD-1 form” – Office of the Attorney General, Counsel to the Maryland Real Estate Commission.
FAQ and answers
For our buyers:
- Automatic MLS notifications sign up sheet
- Financing application checklist
- Pre settlement checklists
- Buyer Representation Packet
Text us at 301-662-9000