When it was time to create a real estate company for the future, we started with a name that would embody the very essence of what each one of us does on a daily basis. If you are a licensed REALTOR looking for a change to significantly improve your profit margin, we invite you to consider our firm.
- Licensed since 1989 in MD, DC, VA (and soon in PA).
- Virtual business model with one central administrative office serving the entire multi state region.
- There is no mandatory floor duty for our affiliates.
- No mandatory office meetings because regular training updates are sent to our affiliates via email to read and acknowledge via digital initials, signature, dates.
- Operate your business virtually from the comfort of your home or mobile office.
- Meet potential sellers at the subject property.
- Meet potential buyers in the conference room of your favorite mortgage lender.
- Free yourself from the office and do business from anywhere using an iPad.
- A memorable company name and image for a new generation of clients.
- Teams and agent-branding are welcome at our brokerage.
- Top notch marketing materials, including modern stand out business cards.
- High visibility sign panels.
- Principal broker has the experience of 30 full-time years in the real estate business.
- No franchise fees nor national marketing fees to pay.
- Leads, leads and more leads. Given our company name, our website is a landing portal for sellers and buyers.
If you are a self starter, independent, like to work from home, tech savvy, bottom line type of individual, you’ll fit right into our company structure.
Step 1: Phone interview
After a brief telephone conversation with us, you’re merely a few steps away from making the official switch over to our firm.
Step 2: Sign agreement
Once we establish that we will be a good fit for one another, we will email you our company agreement to complete and sign digitally via Docusign
Step 3: Transfer your license to us online
You’ll then follow the links below to automatically transfer your license over to us.
Maryland License Transfer at: http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/mrec/mrecaff.shtml
Broker Registration Number: 304102
Branch Office: Leave this blank. Since business is now done mostly online, we do not have any branch offices.
Broker Full Name: Pritinder Singh Khara
Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is a capital “I” as in India, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”.
Administrative Office Address: 8 E. Church Street, Frederick, MD 21701
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call DLLR directly. DLLR Tel: 1-888-218-5925 or 410-230-6230
Virginia License Transfer:
Click here to download the Virginia Agent Transfer Form. After filling it out and signing it, please send us the original form via mail for the broker signature.
Our Virginia Broker License Number: 0225-045645
Our Virginia Corporate License Number: 0226-008385
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call Virginia DPOR directly at 1-804-367-8500
District of Columbia License Transfer:
Click here to download the District of Columbia Agent Transfer Form. After filling it out in blue ink and signing it, please send us the original form via mail for the broker signature.
Our DC Broker License Number: PB-98368302
Our DC Corporate License Number: LL-98368303
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call PEARSON VUE directly at 1-888-204-6192
Step 4: Inform MRIS about your transfer
MRIS (Metropolitan regional information systems) is the regional MLS (multiple listing service). Membership in MRIS is mandatory for active licensees. Our MRIS Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is “I” as in Indiana, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”. If you are a new agent, you’ll need to join MRIS. To do so, please call them at 301-838-7200. Click on this link to update your records with MRIS. Once you complete this step, MRIS will send us an email to approve your transfer to ISELLHOUSES.COM, REALTORS.
We maintain association membership with GCAAR (Greater Capitol Area Association of REALTORS; the largest association in and around Metro Washington DC). Membership in GCAAR is mandatory for active licensees. If you are a new agent, you’ll need to join GCAAR. To do so, please call them at 301-590-2000. If you are already a member of GCAAR, fill out the GCAAR transfer form and return it to us via email or fax.
Step 6: Order your business cards through us
For design and consistency, all new and reorder business cards MUST be ordered through the company upon joining. Your business cards will look identical to the images of business cards seen here. Personal photographs on business are optional but if you wish to include your photograph, please see our photo guidelines below.
- Must be taken by a professional photographer (as in examples above)
- Must be a head shot from the chest up
- Must be in professional attire and conservative business colors
- Must be against a solid white or other light colored background
Step 7: Order your signs through us
For design and consistency all signs must be ordered via the company. We offer our agents two choices for yard signs (A) Professionally installed wooden post with brochure box, large company name panel that reads For Sale or For Rent, agent name and cell phone rider (B) Agent installed metal frame sign, For Sale or For Rent rider, agent name and cell phone rider. Additionally we offer directional For Sale and Open House arrow signs that are customized with the name and cell number of the agent.
Step 8: Order print marketing through us
Our brokerage has a commercial account with a graphic design and printing firm to help you customize and order any of the following printed items, drop shipped from the printers in New Jersey directly to your door in approximately a week. Our agents receive discounted pricing. Beyond the required name of the brokerage and the main office phone number, everything can be customized and branded to our agents. Contact the office for pricing information.
- Property fact-sheets (8.5″ x 11″, high gloss, card stock, double sided)
- Car magnets
- Magnetic Name Tags
Step 9: Setup a personal file sharing account with Dropbox
Dropbox is an online system that allows you to upload scanned documents, photos, videos etc. into folders and then share those folders with your real estate clients, mortgage lenders, closing companies and us. Your files are always available online and saved permanently. This way should your computer malfunction you always have a place to retrieve your data. Simply click here to get started.
Final step: Review our business management systems
We will enable you to review all our administrative methods, forms, protocol and show you how efficient and simple our day to day business management system actually is. You’ll be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We’re here to guide you every step of the way.