Hello, I’m Pepi Khara. Licensed since 1989 to broker properties in MD, DC and VA, I would be delighted to help you, your family and friends with any residential real estate needs.
CEO, Principal Broker
FREE CASH offer to my buyer clients:
My buyer clients receive a 33% cash rebate from my seller/builder paid commissions… That’s over $4,000 in FREE CASH on a $500,000 purchase!
Buying a house may be the biggest and most complex investment of your life. I invite you to schedule a 1:1 meeting with me at my office/gallery so we may go over all the steps involved in buying your dream house. Starbucks is located merely a 30 second walk from us and it would be my privilege to pickup your favorite coffee or tea order for you or if you prefer, I’d be happy to meet with you at your place of choosing.
Only my buyer clients receive:
- FREE 2 hour house buyer workshop at my office/art-gallery.
- Discounts for settlement services.
- Access to my contacts; licensed contractors, inspectors, mortgage lenders, settlement companies, moving companies.
- Unique and creative keepsake gift: An 18″ x 18″ gold framed impressionistic original oil painting of your new house by none other than me, the CEO / Principal Broker of this firm. Please visit Square Art Gallery to see my creativity in art.
- A 33% percent cash rebate to you of my seller/builder paid commission. This offer is subject to state law and our terms/conditions. I will be happy to discuss this with you in writing at our first 1:1 consultation session.
Guaranteed constant communication with you:
Want to see how quickly I respond to you? Try texting “I want to buy a house” to 301-662-9000 and I can guarantee you a quick response back.
Expert at negotiation:
With over 30 years of negotiation experience, I offer you strategies to enable you to get the best terms and price for the purchase of your real estate.
Seven languages spoken:
Me and my agents speak six languages; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, German.
- Over 30 years of full-time real estate business and marketing experience.
- Licensed broker in Maryland, DC, Virginia.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors.
- Thousands and thousands of closed transactions and satisfied clients.
Pedestrian friendly office/gallery location:
With a walk score of 97, my office is very centrally located in the heart of historic downtown Frederick, Maryland at 8 East Church Street (opposite the Church Street parking garage). Within my real estate office is Square Art Gallery. Not only can you visit us to discuss real estate buying, investing, flipping or the management of rental properties but you can admire and purchase 70+ original oil paintings, many of which are painted by me.
Steps to make you a property owner:
- Text me at 301-662-9000 to schedule our first 1:1 consultation.
- To save time, consider filling out this form to get your mortgage application process underway.
- At our meeting, I will explain all the steps involved in buying real estate, establish buyer representation and introduce you to the top area lenders.
- You’ll apply for a loan and get pre-approved so you know what price range is right for you.
- Together we will search for houses that match your criteria using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- With my advice and guidance, you will make an offer on your dream house.
- We will guide you to remove all short term contingencies (ie. inspections on the house).
- We will do a pre-closing walk through inspection after which the closing occurs and you move in.
Testimonial (first time buyer):
Testimonial (Spanish speaking buyer):
Our catchy jingle:
View dozens of resale houses before you commit to a new build. The advantages of buying an existing resale house are many.
Forms for our buyer clients: