Cash Rebate

Audio-message

Overview of how my cash rebate offer works:

Houses listed with REALTORS are added to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database so they may “share” listings with agents of other firms, thereby broadening the pool for potential buyers and making it easier to sell listings.  Sellers/builders pay their listing firm a percentage of sales price commission, who in turn pay a portion to any salesperson who produces the buyer.  In our area, the amount typically paid out to agents who represent buyers is 2.5% of sales price.  On a $500,000 sales price, this amounts to $12,500 as commission to the buyers agent.  Once a buyer enters into a retainer agreement with me that stipulates that I am only to receive 67% of the seller/builder paid commission, by default the remaining 33% gets credited to my buyer clients at the time of settlement.

The steps to get started are as follows;

  1. You text me at 301-662-9000 to schedule an initial consultation.  To save time, consider filling out this form to get your mortgage application process underway.
  2. You sign on to be my buyer client via retainer agreement that spells out my compensation and the amount I will “rebate” to you.
  3. I introduce you to a reputable local mortgage lender with whom you make a mortgage loan application.
  4. You get approved for a loan amount.
  5. You will identify your house search criteria by filling out this automatic MLS notifications sign up sheet within your financial parameters and begin to receive daily multiple listing service system generated links to matching listings.
  6. You and I go and visit the properties that interest you and I help you analyze each for pros and cons, house condition, long term property appreciation potential etc.
  7. You identify the house you want to buy.
  8. I help you negotiate an offer with the seller or builder.
  9. I help you fulfill all short term reviews and contingencies.
  10. You read through the pre settlement checklist and attend settlement with me, where you receive 33% of my seller/builder paid commission along with the keys to your new house.
  11. You tell all your friends how amazing the experience was 🙂

$4,125 in FREE CASH to you on a $500,000 purchase when you buy through me!

If you’re my buyer client, don’t go in alone:

In order to qualify to receive a commission from a seller or builder, I must accompany you as your buyer agent on your first visit to an open house or builders model home and “register you” as my client.  This is the only way for me to get paid and for you to receive my 33% commission rebate.  Should you go in alone, there is a 99% chance that the agent you speak to (who is representing the seller or the builder) will not agree to a cash rebate arrangement and you will have lost that opportunity.

Super fast communication with you:

Text “I’m a house buyer interested in your 33% cash rebate offer” to 301-662-9000 and see how quickly I respond back to you.

Negotiation expert:

With over 30 years of negotiation experience, I offer you strategies to enable you to get the best terms and price for the purchase of your real estate.

Seven languages spoken:

Me and my team of agents speak six languages; Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, German.  I am even able to communicate using current technology with clients who are hearing impaired.

Experience:

  • Over 30 years of full-time real estate business and marketing experience.
  • Licensed broker in Maryland, DC, Virginia.
  • Member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors.
  • Thousands and thousands of closed transactions and satisfied clients.

Testimonials.jpg

Testimonial (first time buyer):

Testimonial (Spanish speaking buyer):

Our catchy jingle:

Regardless of budget, why buy with any other agent and lose thousands in FREE CASH?


DISCLAIMER: Our limited time cash rebates are only available to our buyer clients, are subject to local laws, full written disclosure to all parties, lender approval, disbursement via adjustment at the time of settlement and may be withdrawn by us at anytime.  Amount paid to buyers agents by individual sellers or builders varies, therefore the 33% cash-rebate amount to our buyer clients may also vary.

EHO