Time saving forms and house preparation tips for our potential seller clients:
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
- The new realty of Property Insurance
- The law requires you to deliver the current years HOA/Condo docs to the buyer of your property for a 3-7 day period (depending on which state your property is located in) to review before a purchase agreement can be finalized. Order your HOA/Condo “resale packet” now through www.homewisedocs.com
- It’s a good idea to have your house inspected for termites before putting it on the market and then sharing the “no termite report” with potential buyers. The cost to do so is $39 and the inspection can be ordered via www.pestnow.com
Dont’ forget to stop your recurring online mortgage payments!
Our catchy jingle:
Disclaimer: Our affiliate independent contractor REALTORS are free to negotiate their own fees with their seller clients and therefore fees, services and marketing may vary.