- Firm is licensed in District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia
- No floor duty
- No minimum sales quotas
- Open to full-time and part-time agents
- Full broker support via text or video conferencing
- Attract sellers by setting your own listing commission rates
- Agent branded pages on this site for each of your listings so your leads come directly to you. Click here to view a sample listing page
- Sign calls are also forwarded to our listing agents
- Commissions wired to our agents within 24 hours
- Virtual training and industry updates every two months
- On-line CE Education from the comfort of your couch
A message from the CEO
- Agent affiliation fee: $100 a month
- Agent side transaction fees ranging from $95 to $595, depending on the amount of your earned commission check and only until you reach your annual cap of $3,000 which resets at the start of every calendar year.
- Breakdown of agent side and client side transaction fees
- You keep 100% of all your commissions
You need not make the awkward call to your current broker to tell him/her that you have decided to move on to another brokerage. Today, everything is automated online. Once you’ve completed the steps below, your broker will receive an email from DLLR that you have transferred your license over to us. It’s that simple.
Our unforgettable jingle
1. Text us to schedule a quick informal phone call
We conduct a brief telephone conversation with one another. Following that, you give us your name (as it appears on your real estate license) and email address.
2. e-Sign agreement
We will email you our company agreement, W9 tax form and company policy manual to read, complete and sign digitally on your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
3. Transfer DLLR license to our firm
Click here to access the Maryland transfer page link
Company Name: ISELLHOUSES.COM
Office Location: Select “Main Office”
Broker Registration Number: 304102
Branch Office: Leave this blank. Since all our business is done online, we do not have any need for branch offices
Broker Full Name: Pritinder Singh Khara
Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is a capital “I” as in India, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”.
Admin. Office Address: 6701 Democracy Blvd # 300, Bethesda MD 20817
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call DLLR directly. DLLR Tel: 1-888-218-5925 or 410-230-6230
4. Inform Bright MLS
You will inform Bright MLS of your transfer over to us. Membership in it is mandatory for active licensees. Our Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is “I” as in Indiana, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”. New licensees will need to join them. Existing licensees will need to transfer over to our firm. To do either, please call them at 1-844-552-7444 or click on this link to update your records with Bright MLS. Once you complete this step, they will send us an email to approve your transfer to ISELLHOUSES.COM, REALTORS. Their training videos can be viewed at this You Tube channel.
5. Inform GCAAR
You will inform GCAAR (Greater Capitol Area Association of REALTORS; the largest association in and around Metro Washington DC) of your transfer over to us. Membership in it is mandatory for our active licensees. If you are a new agent, you’ll need to join them. To do so, please call them at 301-590-2000. If you are already a member of GCAAR, fill out the GCAAR transfer form and return it to us via email.
6. Order business cards, signs, name-tags through us
You will order 1,000 business cards through the company upon joining. Your business cards will look identical to the images of business cards seen here. Personal photographs on business cards and other marketing materials are optional but if you wish to include your photograph, you must adhere to photo requirements below.
- Must be taken by a professional photographer like this
- Must be a head shot or portrait shot from the chest up
- The best photographs are the ones that showcase your personality
- Must be in professional attire and conservative business colors
- Must be against a solid white or gray colored background
If you will be using company installed for-sale sign panels on wooden posts, you need NOT invest in self installed metal framed signs. All other signs (ie. name riders, self installed yard signs, directional arrow open house or for sale signs) must be ordered through our approved sign company. We offer our agents two choices for yard signs (A) Professionally installed wooden post with brochure box, large company name panel that reads For Sale or For Rent, agent name and cell phone rider (B) Agent installed metal frame sign, For Sale or For Rent rider, agent name and cell phone rider.
Want a magnetic name tag to work for you? These magnetic backed name tags are time tested and they encourage people to talk real estate with you. From a line at the bank to the grocery store, they tell the world what you do for a living. Have your business cards ready to give out when you’re wearing these tags.
7. Setup a Dropbox account
Watch a YouTube video on Dropbox; an online system that allows you to upload scanned documents, photos, videos etc. into folders and then share those folders with your real estate clients, mortgage lenders, closing companies and us. Your files are always available online and saved permanently. This way should your computer malfunction you always have a place to retrieve your data. Simply click here to get started.
8. Setup a Docusign account
Watch a YouTube video on Docusign; an online system that allows you to send listing and sales contracts to your clients for e-signatures, initials, dating etc. No more having to print out papers. Show your clients that you are a tech savvy agent. Simply click here to get started.
9. Review our administrative procedures
We will give you access to enable you to review all our administrative methods, forms, checklists, office training and policy manual and show you how efficient and simple our day to day business management system actually is. You’ll be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We’re here to guide you every step of the way.
10. Order optional print marketing through us
Our brokerage has a commercial account with a national graphic design and printing firm to help you customize and order any of the following printed items, drop shipped directly to your door in approximately a week. If you do not want to order any marketing materials at this point, that’s quite alright. If you do, contact the office for pricing information. Items you may want to consider ordering for self-promotion include; Customized door-hangers, Company brochures onto which you can clip or staple your business card, Just Listed/Sold Postcards, Property fact-sheets on glossy card stock, Custom logo letterheads, Custom logo envelopes, Rolls of business card stickers, Car magnets and anything else you can imagine. NOTE: Our design fee is $200 which allows you to order printed materials from any vendor of your choice.