Meet the “off the boat” immigrant husband-wife couple behind this family owned real estate brokerage firm licensed to broker sales in MD, DC and VA. Pepi Singh Khara (CEO: licensed Broker in MD, DC, VA) was born in India and arrived in the United States in 1984 as a student. He is a Penn State University graduate and following a brief career in hospitality management in Europe, Middle East and the United States, he transitioned into real estate sales in 1989. Besides English, he speaks fluent Punjabi, Hindi and German. His wife, Elci Thomas Khara (COO: licensed Salesperson in MD) is also an immigrant who arrived in the United States in 2015 from Brazil. She is a lawyer in Brazil and has been practicing law for the last 15 years. Besides English, she speaks fluent Portuguese and Spanish. Between the two of them, they speak six languages fluently and bring over 45 years of real estate and law experience to their clients and affiliate agents. The firm was established in December 2001 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
- Pay an affordable monthly fee to keep 100% commissions
- No floor duty
- No minimum sales quotas
- Full broker support via text to 301-662-9000
- Firm is licensed in Maryland, DC, Virginia
- Our agents set their own listing commission rates
- Our agents attract buyers with our 25% cash rebate program
- Commissions wired to our agents within 24 hours
- Calls from your signs are forwarded to you
- Training and mentoring program
- On-line CE Education from the comfort of your couch
- YouTube channel where the principal broker shares 30 years of real estate sales experience with you
Our hip image and tech savvy company name tells clients that we mean business.