Our agents may download and use our company jingle in their online marketing:
Paying a split to my previous broker for an office I rarely used made no sense. Other reasons I joined include…
- Memorable and descriptive company name
- Leads referred to me by the company IDX search buyer registrations
- Brokerage licensed in MD, DC, VA
- A cool jingle that my clients love to hear on my social media
- No floor duty or mandatory office meetings to attend
- Virtual training and updates sent to me every 2 months
- A growing library of training videos for me to access 24/7
- Teams and agent-branding are welcome at our brokerage. Bring your own team over to us or start a new one
- I can use combination lockboxes and not pay any lockbox fees
- I can use smaller custom made For Sale/For Rent signs which fit in the trunk of my car so I don’t have to pay for a wooden post sign installation
- I can charge any listing commission I want to get listings in an increasingly competitive field of real estate brokerages and teams. By charging lower commissions, I am able to get more listings. More for sale signs with my name means more buyers calling me, making my success a lot easier
- In Maryland, I can offer 100% legal (and fully disclosed) commission rebates to encourage new construction buyers to retain me as their exclusive buyer agent, making my success a lot easier
- Commissions are wired to me by my broker within 24 hours
- I receive a $100 credit voucher each time I recruit a new agent
- My broker has the experience of over 28 full-time years in the real estate business and I get his full support
- Anytime I have a question, my broker is only a quick text away and his response rate is amazing. Try it yourself by texting him at 301-662-9000
- My E&O insurance premium is a reasonable $1/day ($365 a year, paid every April 1st)
- My broker accepts credit cards for payment of my monthly fees or E&O insurance
For agents who switch over to us this year:
Over your first 12 sales transactions, we will credit you back the price of a new Wi-Fi enabled iPAD to do business from anywhere there is a coffee shop with a Wi-Fi signal. This gives you access to MRIS, Zip Forms, Docu Sign etc. Still wondering if you need to be stuck to a company with branch offices that no one really goes to anymore? All business is done virtually and “in the field”. No floor duty. No contract drop off visits for contracts nor escrow checks. No office visits to pickup commissions. Your time is important and our efficient virtual system is designed around saving you your time!
If you are a self starter, independent, like to work from home, tech. savvy, bottom line type of individual, you’ll fit right into our company structure.
Step 1: Text us at 301-662-9000 to arrange a phone conversation
Step 2: Sign Agreement
After your phone interview with us, we will email you our company agreement to sign digitally via Docusign
Step 3: Transfer license
Maryland License Transfer at: http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/mrec/mrecaff.shtml
Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is a capital “I” as in Indiana, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”. All our affiliate licensees hang their license in one location identified as “ISEL1” above.
Broker Name: Pritinder Singh Khara
Broker Registration Number: 304102
Office Address: 8 East Church Street, Frederick, MD 21701 (USA)
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call DLLR directly.
DLLR Tel: 1-888-218-5925 or 410-230-6230
Virginia License Transfer:
Click here to download the Virginia Agent Transfer Form. After filling it out and signing it, please send us the original form via mail for the broker signature.
Our Virginia Broker License Number: 0225-045645
Our Virginia Corporate License Number: 0226-008385
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call Virginia DPOR directly at 1-804-367-8500
District of Columbia License Transfer:
Click here to download the District of Columbia Agent Transfer Form. After filling it out in blue ink and signing it, please send us the original form via mail for the broker signature.
Our DC Broker License Number: PB-98368302
Our DC Corporate License Number: LL-98368303
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call PEARSON VUE directly at 1-888-204-6192
Step 4: MRIS join or transfer
Click on this link to update your records with MRIS. Once you complete this, MRIS will send us an email to approve your transfer to I SELL HOUSES. Membership in MRIS is mandatory for active licensees. Our MRIS Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is “I” as in Indiana, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”.
We maintain sole association membership with GCAAR (Greater Capitol Area Association of REALTORS; the largest association in and around Metro Washington DC). If you are not a member of GCAAR, please contact them to become a member. Tel: 301-590-2000. If you are already a member of GCAAR, fill out their transfer form and return it to us via email or fax. If you are not yet a member of GCAAR fill out their membership form and return it to us via email or fax. Membership in GCAAR is mandatory for active licensees.
Step 6: Order your Business Cards
All business cards must look like this, without exception (your photo is optional). Right click on the image of this business card, save it to your computer desktop and then email it to your favorite graphic designer or business card vendor (ie. www.vistaprint.com) to replicate and print for you. Our agents pay for their own business cards. Should you wish to add a photograph of yourself, it MUST be in business attire against a solid background.
Business cards must include:
- Your name (as it appears on your license)
- Your Cell Number, eMail address, eFax (if any), Your personal website (if any)
- You must also add “Broker: 301-662-9000” in small print under the company name
- Equal Housing Opportunity & REALTOR logos
Step 7: Order your For Sale Signs, Riders & Directional Signs
All signs must look like this, without exception. Right click on the image of this sign panel and rider, save it to your computer desktop and then email it to your favorite graphic designer, local or national sign vendor (ie. Dee Sign Company)
Main sign panels must include:
- Our company name as seen here
- The number to reach the broker (in small print)
- Your personal website (optional)
Name riders must include:
- Your name (as appears on your license)
- Your cell number
- (Optional) For Sale or For Rent riders
Step 8: Setup your account with Post Time Signs
If you use wooden L-Post Signs for your listings, we suggest you setup your personal account with Post Time Signs (Tel: 301-349-4120). They are located in the Poolesville, MD area from where they cover Mid Maryland, DC & Northern Virginia (other areas also covered for a small up-charge). They will warehouse your personal sign panels and riders for free and they charge you $55 per sign (includes installation & removal). If you want them to add a brochure box, they’ll charge you an extra $8. You can order signs directly via their website.
Step 9: Order Print Marketing via our Graphic Design Department
Our brokerage has an account with a Graphic Design & Printing firm to help you customize and order any of the following printed items, drop shipped from the printers in New Jersey directly to your door in approximately a week. Our agents receive discounted pricing.
- Promo Cards (ie. featuring your luxury listing, business card sized)
- Car magnets… & more
NOTE: All materials are copyrighted to I SELL HOUSES REALTORS – 2017
- Evaluating an offer for a seller client
- Mandatory contract checklists in MD, DC, VA
- Ratified contract organization form (staple to front of your folder)
- Escrow deposit worksheet
- Post closing commission payout worksheet
- Overview of your buyers offer (when presenting a buyers offer to a seller)
- Income desired worksheet (great tool to help you chart your own success)
- Transaction Fee Disclosure
- Pre settlement checklist (give to seller and buyer clients to help them organize)
- Listing intake sheet
- Buyer intake sheet
- Referral agreement
Our Bank Name: BB&T
Our Routing Number: 055003308
Our Account Name: I SELL HOUSES
Our Commission & Fee Account: __________________
Our Escrow Account: ____________________
NOTE: After joining our firm, contact us to get these two account numbers from us
Free Legal Hotline via Maryland Association of REALTORS
Got a legal real estate question? Talk to a lawyer for free, courtesy of your membership in the Maryland Association of Realtors.
Tel: 1-800-888-1272, Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 10AM – Noon, 2PM – 4PM
All credit reports are to be run via the firm. The cost is $50 per applicant. To request a credit report, deposit the application fee into our Commission & Fee Account and send the completed application along with an image of the fee deposit receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 240-599-1137. Do not forget to write your name on the deposit slip that you will give to the teller along with the fee being deposited.
Maryland Land Records
Lookup maps, titles, plats and much more at this link. First time users will have to setup a username and password.
If you have any questions, I invite you to text me or email me.
Pepi Khara, Broker
28th full-time year, Serving MD, VA, DC