Our company jingle:
A name to appeal to the MILLENNIAL generation…
- A memorable company name and image that my millennial clients absolutely love
- Buyer leads via IDX search registrations on our website referred to agents
- Broker is licensed in MD, DC, VA
- A cool jingle that my clients love to hear on my social media
- No mandatory floor duty nor office meetings to attend
- Virtual training and updates sent to me every 2 months
- A growing library of training videos for me to access 24/7
- Teams and agent-branding are welcome at our brokerage
- I have the option to use smaller custom made For Sale/For Rent signs which fit in the trunk of my car so I don’t have to pay for a wooden post sign installation. The same goes for combination lockboxes
- I can charge any listing commission I want to get listings in an increasingly competitive field of real estate brokerages and teams. By charging competitive commissions, I am able to get more listings. More for sale signs with my name means more buyers calling me, making my success a lot easier
- I love working with new construction buyers because the work load is much less. If my state allows it, I can offer 100% legal (and fully disclosed) commission rebates to encourage new construction buyers to retain me as their exclusive buyer agent, making my success a lot easier
- Commissions are wired to me by my broker within 24 hours
- I receive a $100 credit voucher each time I recruit a new agent which I can then use to offset future fees to the firm
- My broker has the experience of nearly 30 full-time years in the real estate business and I get his full support
- Anytime I have a question, my broker is only a quick text away and his response rate is amazing. Try it yourself by texting him at 301-662-9000
If you are a self starter, independent, like to work from home, tech. savvy, bottom line type of individual, you’ll fit right into our company structure.
Step 1: Text us at 301-662-9000 to arrange a phone conversation
Step 2: Sign Agreement
After your phone interview with us, we will email you our company agreement to sign digitally via Docusign
Step 3: Transfer license
Maryland License Transfer at: http://www.dllr.state.md.us/license/mrec/mrecaff.shtml
Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is a capital “I” as in Indiana, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”. All our affiliate licensees hang their license in one location identified as “ISEL1” above.
Broker Name: Pritinder Singh Khara
Broker Registration Number: 304102
Office Address: 8 East Church Street, Frederick, MD 21701 (USA)
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call DLLR directly.
DLLR Tel: 1-888-218-5925 or 410-230-6230
Virginia License Transfer:
Click here to download the Virginia Agent Transfer Form. After filling it out and signing it, please send us the original form via mail for the broker signature.
Our Virginia Broker License Number: 0225-045645
Our Virginia Corporate License Number: 0226-008385
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call Virginia DPOR directly at 1-804-367-8500
District of Columbia License Transfer:
Click here to download the District of Columbia Agent Transfer Form. After filling it out in blue ink and signing it, please send us the original form via mail for the broker signature.
Our DC Broker License Number: PB-98368302
Our DC Corporate License Number: LL-98368303
NOTE: If you have questions about license transfer or need help, please call PEARSON VUE directly at 1-888-204-6192
Step 4: MRIS join or transfer
Click on this link to update your records with MRIS. Once you complete this, MRIS will send us an email to approve your transfer to I SELL HOUSES. Membership in MRIS is mandatory for active licensees. Our MRIS Broker Code: ISEL1 (first alphabet in code is “I” as in Indiana, followed by “SEL” and the number “1”.
We maintain sole association membership with GCAAR (Greater Capitol Area Association of REALTORS; the largest association in and around Metro Washington DC). If you are not a member of GCAAR, please contact them to become a member. Tel: 301-590-2000. If you are already a member of GCAAR, fill out their transfer form and return it to us via email or fax. If you are not yet a member of GCAAR fill out their membership form and return it to us via email or fax. Membership in GCAAR is mandatory for active licensees.
Step 6: Order your business cards
For design and consistency, all new and reorder business cards MUST be ordered through the company. Click here for business card order form. Your business cards will look identical to the image above. Business card photos are optional. If you wish to include your photograph, see guidelines below.
- Must be taken by a professional photographer (as in example above)
- Must be a head shot from the chest up
- Must be in professional attire and conservative business colors
- Must be against a solid white or other light colored background
Step 7: Order your signs
For design and consistency, all new and reorder signs MUST be ordered through the company. Our company agents have two sign options; (1) hanging panels for wooden post signs and (2) self install metal frame signs measuring 18″ wide x 24″ tall with space for two sign riders (ie. for sale or for rent rider at the top and your name and phone rider at the bottom). This includes weekend directional arrow signs (ie. For Sale, For Rent, Open House), agent name and cell phone sign riders, custom message riders. Click here for signs order form. They will look identical to the image(s) above.
Agent photographs may only be added to the agent name and cell phone rider placed below the main red signs.
Step 8: Setup your wooden post account with Post Time Signs
If using large yard signs with white wooden L-Posts, to avoid the liability of hitting an underground pipe or cable, it is mandatory for our agents to use a professional sign installation company. Agents must setup their personal account with Post Time Signs (Tel: 301-349-4120) located in Poolesville, MD from where they cover Mid Maryland, DC & Northern Virginia (other areas also covered for a small up-charge). They will charge you $55 per wooden sign post order (includes installation & removal). For a brochure box, they charge an extra $8. You can order signs directly via their website and they will bill you directly. After the white wooden post is installed, you will add the main red sign and name rider (unless you choose to have them warehoused in their warehouse and have them do it for you).
Alternatively, you may order self install yard signs in the previous step.
Step 9: Order Print Marketing via our Graphic Design Department
Our brokerage has an account with a Graphic Design & Printing firm to help you customize and order any of the following printed items, drop shipped from the printers in New Jersey directly to your door in approximately a week. Our agents receive discounted pricing. Contact the office for pricing information.
- Promo Cards (ie. featuring your luxury listing, business card sized)
- Car magnets
- Magnetic Name Tags
NOTE: All materials are copyrighted to I SELL HOUSES REALTORS – 2017
- Evaluating an offer for a seller client
- Mandatory contract checklists in MD, DC, VA
- Ratified contract organization form (staple to front of your folder)
- Escrow deposit worksheet
- Post closing commission payout worksheet
- Overview of your buyers offer (when presenting a buyers offer to a seller)
- Income desired worksheet (great tool to help you chart your own success)
- Transaction Fee Disclosure
- Pre settlement checklist (give to seller and buyer clients to help them organize)
- Listing intake sheet
- Buyer intake sheet
- Referral form
Our Bank Name: BB&T
Our Routing Number: 055003308
Our Account Name: I SELL HOUSES
Our Commission & Fee Account: __________________
Our Escrow Account: ____________________
NOTE: After joining our firm, contact us to get these two account numbers from us
Free Legal Hotline via Maryland Association of REALTORS
Got a legal real estate question? Talk to a lawyer for free, courtesy of your membership in the Maryland Association of Realtors.
Tel: 1-800-888-1272, Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 10AM – Noon, 2PM – 4PM
All credit reports are to be run via the firm. The cost is $50 per applicant. To request a credit report, deposit the application fee into our Commission & Fee Account and send the completed application along with an image of the fee deposit receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 240-599-1137. Do not forget to write your name on the deposit slip that you will give to the teller along with the fee being deposited.
Maryland Land Records
Lookup maps, titles, plats and much more at this link. First time users will have to setup a username and password.
If you have any questions, I invite you to text me or email me.
Pepi Khara, Broker
28th full-time year, Serving MD, VA, DC