Also add audio in Hindi and Punjabi… Add wording in audio about my fees ranging from $2995 to $5995.
Listing fee as low as $2995
Extra large for sale signs and a content rich page on this website devoted exclusively to your beautiful house guiding potential buyers directly to it. Click on the image below to preview a sample. Once on your property page, potential buyers see the video, the photographs, read all about the details and features, see its location on a map, read the neighborhood amenities list, evaluate financing options, download a list report etc.
I’m the CEO of the company:
Add a video of me here…. Not only am I the founding CEO of the firm, with over 30 years of full-time real estate selling experience in MD, DC, VA I offer you a wealth of expertise when it comes to real estate pricing, staging, renovation, negotiation, vendor referrals and a listing fee structure that is simply the best value for the money. Depending on the selling price of your house, my minimum listing fee is $2,995 and never more than $5,995. Add a price comparison JPEG chart between my fees and others !!!
Complimentary staging consultation in your house:
Living in your house is one thing. Staging it to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers is quite another. With over 30 years of experience, let us help guide you so that your house looks its best to sell for top dollar. Show before and after pics.
Incredible wide angle photography:
When you list with us, following staging, your house will be photographed using wide angle lenses to capture every detail. Each image of your house will be carefully shot, analyzed, optimized for color, clarity, brightness, composition, sharpness before being uploaded onto the MLS. Buy a DSLR, 14mm wide lens, flash, tripod. Show comparisons of “normal” photos vs. the ones that I take and touch up.
Text me anytime, day or night, 24/7:
Whether it is 11PM or 3AM, want to see how quickly we respond to you? Try texting “I want to sell my house” to 301-662-9000 and we can guarantee you a quick response back from a live person.
Expert at negotiation:
With over 30 years of negotiation experience, we offer you strategies to enable you to get the highest price for the sale of your real estate.
Seven languages spoken:
My team and me speak six languages; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, German.
- Over 30 years of full-time real estate business and marketing experience.
- Licensed broker in Maryland, DC, Virginia.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors.
- Thousands and thousands of closed transactions and satisfied clients.
Add video here of “clients” giving testimonials to selling / buying with me….
Pedestrian friendly office/art-gallery location:
With a walk score of 97, our office is very centrally located in the heart of historic downtown Frederick, Maryland at 8 East Church Street (opposite the Church Street parking garage) from where we service the entire Washington DC metropolitan area in MD, DC, VA. Within our real estate office is Square Art Gallery. Not only can you visit us to discuss real estate selling, buying or the management of rental properties but you can admire and purchase 70+ original oil paintings, many of which are painted by none other than Pepi Khara, CEO/Broker/Owner of this firm. Add pics of our downtown location.
Steps to get your house listed / sold:
- Text 301-662-9000 to schedule an in home consultation.
- Find out what your house is worth given the most recent sales.
- Start planning to stage your house via our home staging checklist.
- One of our REALTORS visits you to list your house for sale. Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We promote, market and invite potential buyers to weekend open houses that we arrange at your property. We coordinate all showing requests by other REALTORS on your behalf. We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
My catchy company jingle:
Forms for my seller clients:
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- Pre-settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
Change my image in this footer to non sunglasses.