“I have been working with their rental management department for several years and they have been managing 6 rental units for me. Their fees are the lowest in mid Maryland. They have done an excellent job managing, informing me of timely issues, and solving problems as they arise. They are full of professionalism, understanding, co-operation and always willing to work with their clients. With me working as a busy physician, they have been of tremendous help and it is a lesser burden on me. I strongly recommend them and hope to continue to do business with them for years to come”
Given our proximity to numerous military bases, we post all our rental listings on the US Military Housing Network
A few words from the property manager
Reasons to hire us as your property managers in Mid Maryland
- Over 30 years of real estate service experience.
- Professional quality photos & video marketing of your property.
- Online tenant application packet with detailed instructions to potential tenants.
- A unique personal page permanently devoted to your house on our website to promote and market it each time it is available for rent – click here for an example.
- Super quick rent deposits into your bank via ACH bank to bank transfers.
- Warranty programs to protect your investments where tenants pay the deductibles.
- Tenant screening protocol (references, job verification, criminal record check).
- Lease negotiation experience.
- Up to date with all Fair Housing Laws.
- Military Relocation and coordination.
- All our rental properties are listing in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Our management team speaks seven languages.
- Year end tax forms delivered to you by January 31st each year.
- Because you have better things to do, we maintain a list of qualified real estate service providers for our landlord clients.
- When you get ready to sell your rental property, our listing fee is only $995 to get your house listed and in front of millions of buyers. Learn more here
Due to lead paint laws, we do not manage properties built in or before 1978
Rental application fees are non-refundable.
Checklist : Mandatory to use with every rental application
Agency disclosure form : Mandatory to use with every rental application
Rental application (Frederick County, MD)
Rental Application (Montgomery County, MD)
Property inspection report : For use after move-in and before move-out
End of lease checklist for tenants : For use before move-outs
Have good credit but no cash to BUY a house?
Need help with management or finding a rental?