“I have been working with their rental department for several years and they have been managing 3 rentals for me. They’ve done an excellent job managing, informing me on time of issues, and solving problems as they arise. They are full of professionalism, understanding, co-operation and always willing to work with you. With me working overseas, they have been of tremendous help and it is a lesser burden on me. I strongly recommend them and hope to continue to do business with them for years to come”
Given our proximity to numerous military bases, we post all our rental listings on the US Military Housing Network
Looking to find out what your rental portfolio is worth today? Want to trade up to a larger rental property via a 1031 tax-deferred exchange? Text us now at 301-662-9000.
Reasons to hire us as your property managers in Mid Maryland
- Thirty years of full-time experience.
- Professional quality photos & video marketing of your property.
- Online tenant application packet with detailed instructions to potential tenants.
- A unique personal page permanently devoted to your house on our website to promote and market it each time it is available for rent – click here for an example.
- Super quick rent deposits into your bank via ACH bank to bank transfers.
- Warranty programs to protect your investments where tenants pay the deductibles.
- Tenant screening protocol (references, job verification, criminal record check).
- Lease negotiation experience.
- Up to date with all Fair Housing Laws.
- Military Relocation and coordination.
- All our rental properties are listing in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Our management team speaks seven languages.
- Year end tax forms delivered to you by January 31st each year.
- Because you have better things to do, we maintain a list of qualified real estate service providers for our landlord clients.
- When you get ready to sell your rental property, our listing fee is only $2995 and includes all the tools to get it sold. Learn more here
Rental application fees are non-refundable.
Checklist : Mandatory to use with every rental application
Agency disclosure form : Mandatory to use with every rental application
Rental application (Frederick County, MD)
Rental Application (Montgomery County, MD)
Property inspection report : For use after move-in and before move-out
End of lease checklist for tenants : For use before move-outs