We will beat any advertised listing fee…
Imagine a content rich page on this website devoted exclusively to your beautiful house guiding potential buyers directly to it. Click on the image below to preview a sample. Once on your property page, potential buyers see the video, the photographs, read all about the details and features, see its location on a map, read the neighborhood amenities list, evaluate financing options, download a list report etc.
List with us for 90 days. If your house does not sell at a price acceptable to you, we will waive 100% of our listing side fee and continue to keep your house listed and help you sell it until sold *
Steps to get your house sold:
- Text 301-662-9000 to schedule an in home consultation.
- Find out what your house is worth given the most recent sales.
- Start planning to stage your house via our home staging checklist.
- One of our REALTORS visits you to list your house for sale. Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We promote, market and invite potential buyers to weekend open houses that we arrange at your property. We coordinate all showing requests by other REALTORS on your behalf. We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
Forms for our seller clients:
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement (save time, fill this out now)
- List of items included or excluded from the sale (save time, fill this out now)
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties (save time, fill this out now)
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties (save time, fill this out now)
- Pre settlement checklists
* DISCLAIMER: 90 day sale guarantee addendum must be signed at the time of listing your house and excludes short sales, REO properties and is subject to our terms and conditions discussed with you at our initial face to face meeting. Our independent affiliate REALTORS negotiate their own listing fees and therefore fees and corresponding services may vary.