Our flat fee includes posting your house in the MLS, Zillow, Trulia etc. Then, you pay a percentage to the broker who brings you a buyer
Some of our many fee based house selling tools:
- House formally appraised by a state licensed appraisal company
- Professional wide angle photography, 3-D tour, Aerial photos, Videos of your house
- Commercial quality high gloss card stock brochures of your house
- Direct mail neighborhood post-card campaign of your house
- Unique page devoted to your house on this website (see sample below)
Staging your house:
Living in your house is one thing. Staging it to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers is quite another. Getting rid of over-sized furniture and clutter is an important first step. Consider hiring a storage container via pods.com. There are multiple on-line resources to help guide you with staging your house for maximum impact. You can also refer to our staging checklist.
We highly suggest that you consider hiring the services of a professional photographer who will use professional quality wide angle lenses to capture every vivid detail of your investment. Each image is carefully analyzed, optimized for color, clarity, brightness, composition, sharpness before being uploaded onto the multiple listing service, third party websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor (com) and onto the web-page devoted exclusively to your property on this web-site.
24/7 communication with you:
Whether it is 11PM or 3AM, want to see how quickly we respond to you? Try texting “I want to sell my house” to 301-662-9000 and we can guarantee you a quick response back from a live person.
We provide every tool to get your house sold for top dollar while giving you control on how much you want to pay
Experts at negotiation:
With over 30 years of negotiation experience, we offer you strategies to enable you to get the highest price for the sale of your real estate.
Steps to get your house listed / sold:
- Text 301-662-9000 to schedule an in home consultation.
- One of our REALTORS visits you, where we tell you what your house is worth per finished SF by analyzing data from the most recent comparable sales in your area.
- We start planning to stage your house via our staging checklist.
- For the first 21 days, we announce to the public via the MLS that your house listing is “coming soon”. This time period allows you to prepare the house for sale and build anticipation within the already existing pool of potential buyers in your area.
- Your house is arranged to be photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We coordinate with you to promote, market and invite potential buyers to one or many weekend open houses that we arrange at your property.
- We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you. Similarly, we track surrounding market activity so that your property remains competitive in an ever changing marketplace.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
Our catchy jingle:
Our clients are smart!
Time saving forms and house preparation tips for our potential seller clients:
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
- The new realty of Property Insurance
- The law requires you to deliver the current years HOA/Condo docs to the buyer of your property for a 3-7 day period (depending on which state your property is located in) to review before a purchase agreement can be finalized. Order your HOA/Condo “resale packet” now through www.homewisedocs.com
- It’s a good idea to have your house inspected for termites before putting it on the market and then sharing the “no termite report” with potential buyers. The cost to do so is $39 and the inspection can be ordered via www.pestnow.com
Disclaimer: Our affiliate independent contractor REALTORS are free to negotiate their own commissions and fees with their seller clients and as such, fees may vary. Transaction fees may also apply to our seller and buyer clients.