Because its a hot market, don’t list with anyone else until you hear about these 4 secrets to get your house sold in just days.
Services included in our 1% list fee:
- Comparative Market Analysis to help you establish a listing price.
- Staging consultation to help you get your house ready for the market.
- Comprehensive net sheet showing you a cost breakdown of all expenses related to selling your house and how much you will walk away with at closing.
- House listed in the regional MLS, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor (com) and all major 3rd party web-sites and apps.
- Digital contract signatures via DocuSign from the comfort of your sofa.
- Lock-box so agents wanting to show your house can access it.
- For sale wooden post sign that is visible and identifiable from afar, directing traffic to our website and a unique page specially setup for your house.
- Wide angle photography with images optimized for color, clarity and sharpness.
- Feedback solicited from agents who’ve shown your house and then shared with you, so you know what people are saying about your house, price, condition etc.
- Contract negotiations with buyer agents on your behalf.
- Helping with the removal of all short term contingencies (ie. house inspection, termite inspection, radon test, appraisal etc).
- Attending closing with you in person.
We wear masks covering our nose and mouth when visiting your house for a quick visual inspection. All paperwork is signed electronically…
Services for teeny tiny fees:
- Aerial drone photos & video by a FAA certified drone operator (*).
- 3-D Virtual walk-through of your house (*). See sample here.
- Professionally shot video “featurette” of your house (*)
- Glossy brochures using commercial quality card stock. These will be displayed in your house for potential buyers to take along (*)
- Glossy post cards direct mailed to your neighborhood because statistics show that often times your neighbors will know someone who wants to move to the area (*)
- Sunday Open Houses that are advertised online at least a week before to build up interest from potential buyers who’re searching online (*).
- Pre-listing appraisal by a licensed appraisal firm if you seek a comprehensive and detailed value analysis of your house. This option is perfect for unique one of a kind houses where comparable sales are hard to find (*).
- Pre-listing house inspection, termite inspection, water & sewer test (if your house has well water and a septic tank) (*).
- Staging service to help furnish a vacant house (*).
- Storage pod rental in your driveway to haul away large furniture etc. before your house is ready for showings (*).
- Unique page devoted to your house on this website – tap below (*)
Time saverrr forms:
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- The law requires you to deliver the current years HOA/Condo docs to the buyer of your property for a 3-7 day (depending on which state your property is located in) review period before a purchase agreement can be considered finalized. Order your HOA/Condo “resale packet” now through www.homewisedocs.com
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
- The new reality of Property Insurance
- It’s a good idea to have your house inspected for termites before putting it on the market and then sharing the “no termite report” with potential buyers. The cost to do so is $39 and the inspection can be ordered via www.pestnow.com
So, let’s crank up the volume and play our crazy jingle