Our firm and our affiliate REALTORS service a 50 mile radius area around Washington DC, including mid Maryland and northern Virginia.
3 quick steps to listing your house for sale:
- Step 1: Click on the link above to request a 25+ page report of your house value
- Step 2: Fill out and hold on to this listing intake sheet
- Step 3: Start preparing to stage your house on our house staging checklist
- Step 4: An experienced REALTOR visits you to list your property for sale
Key reasons to list your house with us:
- OUR 3 GUARANTEES – (1) We will match or even beat any other competitor’s commissions (2) Your house is guaranteed to sell within 90 days OR we will waive our listing side commission and continue to help you sell your house for as long as you wish (3) You are not locked in with us and you may cancel your listing at anytime before an offer is registered on your house.
- We provide you a comprehensive value analysis of your house.
- We advise on how to stage your house.
- We install a for sale sign in your yard.
- We install a key lock-box.
- We host (or help you host) open houses with directional arrow signs.
- We give you detailed MRIS generated property information flyers for visitors.
- We share our access to all legal contracts, forms and required disclosures.
- We are members of National, State and County Association of REALTORS.
- We are members of the MRIS (Metropolitan Regional Information System) MLS that is the ONLY system used by all regional brokerages to sell one another’s listings.
- Your property will be featured on all the major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia) and also on REALTOR.com.
- We network with the regions best real estate service providers (ie. mortgage lenders, real estate attorneys, movers, inspectors, licensed handymen).
- We cover a 50 mile wide radius around Washington DC to help you sell or buy any property (Mid Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia).
- Our affiliates, many of whom are foreign born US residents, speak a wide variety of languages to better engage potential buyers for your house.
Handy forms for our seller clients:
- Listing Intake Sheet
- House Staging Checklist
- List of regional service providors
- Pre-settlement checklist
DISCLAIMER: Each of our independent affiliate REALTORS negotiates their own customized listing and selling fees with their individual seller clients and therefore fees may vary among our clients.