We offer you lower fees, more experience than even REDFIN!
Extra large for sale signs and a content rich page on this website devoted exclusively to your beautiful house guiding potential buyers directly to it. Click on the image below to preview a sample. Once on your property page, potential buyers see the video, the photographs, read all about the details and features, see its location on a map, read the neighborhood amenities list, evaluate financing options, download a list report etc.
Tell us your needs:
Each client has different needs. Tell us what you’re looking from us and we’ll make sure we structure a listing fee package that is exactly right for your specific wishes.
Complimentary staging consultation in your house:
Living in your house is one thing. Staging it to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers is quite another. With over 30 years of experience, let us help guide you so that your house looks its best to sell for top dollar.
Professional quality photography:
When you list with us, following staging, your house will be professionally photographed using wide angle lenses to capture every detail. Each image of your house will be carefully shot, analyzed, optimized for color, clarity, brightness, composition, sharpness before being uploaded onto the MLS.
Text us anytime, day or night, 24/7:
Whether it is 11PM or 3AM, want to see how quickly we respond to you? Try texting “I want to sell my house” to 301-662-9000 and we can guarantee you a quick response back from a live person.
Experts at negotiation:
With over 30 years of negotiation experience, we offer you strategies to enable you to get the highest price for the sale of your real estate.
Seven languages spoken:
Our team speaks six languages; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, German.
- Over 30 years of full-time real estate business and marketing experience.
- Licensed broker in Maryland, DC, Virginia.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors.
- Thousands and thousands of closed transactions and satisfied clients.
Steps to get your house listed / sold:
- Text 301-662-9000 to schedule an in home consultation.
- Find out what your house is worth given the most recent sales.
- Start planning to stage your house via our home staging checklist.
- One of our REALTORS visits you to list your house for sale. Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We promote, market and invite potential buyers to weekend open houses that we arrange at your property. We coordinate all showing requests by other REALTORS on your behalf. We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
Our catchy jingle:
Forms for our seller clients:
- House staging checklist (to get your house ready for market)
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement (save time, fill this out now)
- List of items included or excluded from the sale (save time, fill this out now)
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties (save time, fill this out now)
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties (save time, fill this out now)
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout