Tools and services included in our $2,995 listing fee:
- Comparative Market Analysis to help you establish a listing price.
- Staging consultation to help you get your house ready for the market.
- Comprehensive net sheet showing you a cost breakdown of all expenses related to selling your house and how much you will walk away with at closing.
- House listed in the regional MLS, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor (com) and all major 3rd party web-sites and apps.
- Feedback solicited from agents who’ve shown your house and then shared with you, so you know what people are saying about your house, price, condition etc.
- Contract negotiations with buyer agents on your behalf via phone.
- Reviewing sales contracts with you via phone.
- Reviewing final settlement sheet with you via phone.
- Digital contract signatures via DocuSign from the comfort of your sofa.
- Lock-box so agents wanting to show your house can access it.
- Wide angle photography with images optimized for color, clarity and sharpness.
- Wide angle video of your house.
- Unique page devoted to your house on this website.
- For sale wooden post sign that is visible and identifiable from afar, directing traffic to our website and a unique page specially setup for your house.
PLEASE NOTE: Beyond our $2,995 listing side fee, you’ll also pay 2.5% of sales price to any broker (including us) who brings you a buyer with whom you enter into a sales contract. Some clients choose to pay 3% of sales price to enhance the appeal of their house to brokers with buyers. All fees (including our $2,995 listing side fee) are paid only upon the successful closing of your house.
“What good are savings without the experience to get the job done? As I complete my 30th full-time year in residential real estate, me and my team of agents look forward to serving your real estate needs in communities surrounding the Washington DC area, including Mid Maryland and Northern Virginia” – Pepi Khara, Broker
While $2,995 (paid at closing) gets your house listed in the multiple listing service (MLS) and on all major websites and apps along with the basic tools and services listed above, we’ll be happy to discuss the additional fees associated with each of the following, some of which require us to hire the services of third party vendors.
- Pre-listing appraisal by a licensed appraisal firm if you seek a comprehensive and detailed value analysis of your house. This option is perfect for unique one of a kind houses where comparable sales are hard to find.
- Pre-listing house inspection, termite inspection, water & sewer test (if your house has well water and a septic tank).
- Staging service to help furnish a vacant house.
- Storage pod rental in your driveway to haul away large furniture etc. before your house is ready for showings.
- Aerial drone photos & video by a FAA certified drone operator.
- 3-D Virtual walk-through of your house. See sample here.
- Featured listings showcase where your house will be a featured listing on this website.
- Glossy brochures using commercial quality card stock. These will be displayed in your house for potential buyers to take along.
- Glossy post cards direct mailed to your neighborhood because statistics show that often times your neighbors will know someone who wants to move to the area.
- Sunday Open Houses that’re advertised online at least a week before to build up interest from potential buyers who’re searching online.
- Reviewing sales contracts with you in person.
- Attending closing with you in person.
Sample 8.5″ x 11″ glossy brochures:
Sample Panoramic sized Glossy Postcards:
- We’re members of the National, State and County Association of REALTORS.
- We use legally prepared real estate forms provided to us by our associations.
- We’re by your side all the way and can attend final settlement with you.
- Multiple languages spoken fluently by our affiliate agents.
- Brokering houses in Mid Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia.
- Thousands of closed transactions and happy clients.
- You text us to schedule an in house consultation with you.
- We tell you what your house is worth per finished SF by analyzing data from the most recent comparable sales in your area OR you choose to hire an independent appraiser to do that for you.
- We start planning to stage your house via our staging checklist.
- For the first 21 days, we announce to the public via the MLS that your house listing is “coming soon”. This time period allows you to prepare the house for sale and build anticipation within the already existing pool of potential buyers in your area.
- Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We coordinate with you to promote, market and invite potential buyers to one or many weekend open houses that we arrange at your property.
- We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you. Similarly, we track surrounding market activity so that your property remains competitive in an ever changing marketplace.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
From condos, townhouses to detached construction, we list and sell them all. Our team of agents looks forward to serving your real estate needs in communities surrounding the Washington DC area, including Mid Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Time saving forms and house preparation tips for our potential seller clients:
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
- The new realty of Property Insurance
- The law requires you to deliver the current years HOA/Condo docs to the buyer of your property for a 3-7 day (depending on which state your property is located in) review period before a purchase agreement can be considered finalized. Order your HOA/Condo “resale packet” now through www.homewisedocs.com
- It’s a good idea to have your house inspected for termites before putting it on the market and then sharing the “no termite report” with potential buyers. The cost to do so is $39 and the inspection can be ordered via www.pestnow.com
The bigger your house, the bigger your savings when you list with us!
The CEO speaks:
Our catchy jingle: