Tools and services included in our $2,995 listing fee:
- Comparative Market Analysis to help you establish a listing price.
- Staging consultation to help you get your house ready for the market.
- Comprehensive net sheet showing you a cost breakdown of all expenses related to selling your house and how much you will walk away with at closing.
- For sale wooden post sign that is visible and identifiable from afar, directing traffic to our website and a unique page specially setup for your house.
- Lock-box so agents wanting to show your house can access it.
- Wide angle photography and video with each image digitally optimized for color, clarity and sharpness.
- House listed in the regional MLS, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor (com) and all major 3rd party web-sites and apps.
- Feedback solicited from agents who’ve shown your house and then shared with you, so you know what people are saying about your house, price, condition etc.
- Contract negotiations with buyer agents on your behalf.
- Reviewing sales contracts with you via telephone.
- Reviewing closing documents on your behalf.
- Unique page devoted to your house on this website.
NOTE: Beyond our $2,995 listing side fee, you’ll also pay 2.5% of sales price to any broker (including us) who brings you a buyer with whom you enter into a sales contract. Some clients choose to pay 3% of sales price to enhance the appeal of their house to brokers with buyers. All fees are paid only upon successful closing of your house.
Optional tools and premium services that are fee based:
While $2,995 (paid at closing) gets your house listed in the multiple listing service (MLS) and on all major websites and apps along with the basic tools and services listed above, we’ll be happy to discuss the additional fees associated with each of the following, some of which require us to hire the services of third party vendors.
- Pre-listing appraisal by a licensed appraisal firm if you seek a comprehensive and detailed value analysis of your house. This option is perfect for unique one of a kind houses where comparable sales are hard to find.
- Pre-listing house inspection, termite inspection, water & sewer test (if your house has well water and a septic tank).
- Staging service to help furnish a vacant house.
- Storage pod rental in your driveway to haul away large furniture etc. before your house is ready for showings.
- Aerial drone photos & video by a FAA certified drone operator.
- Featured listings showcase where your house will be a featured listing on this website.
- Glossy brochures using commercial quality card stock. These will be displayed in your house for potential buyers to take along.
- Glossy post cards direct mailed to your neighborhood because statistics show that often times your neighbors will know someone who wants to move to the area.
- Sunday Open Houses that’re advertised online at least a week before to build up interest from potential buyers who’re searching online.
- Reviewing sales contracts with you in person.
- Attending closing with you in person.
Sample 8.5″ x 11″ glossy brochures:
Sample Panoramic sized Glossy Postcards:
- We’re members of the National, State and County Association of REALTORS.
- We use legally prepared real estate forms provided to us by our associations.
- We’re by your side all the way and can attend final settlement with you.
- Multiple languages spoken fluently by our affiliate agents.
- Brokering houses in Mid Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia.
- Thousands of closed transactions and happy clients.