We guarantee to beat any listing fees and offer you 30+ years of experience!
Extra large for sale signs and a content rich page on this website devoted exclusively to your beautiful house guiding potential buyers directly to it. Click on the image below to preview a sample. Once on your property page, potential buyers see the video, the photographs, read all about the details and features, see its location on a map, read the neighborhood amenities list, evaluate financing options etc.
Complimentary staging consultation in your house:
Living in your house is one thing. Staging it to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers is quite another. With over 30 years of experience, let us help guide you so that your house looks its best to sell for top dollar.
Professional quality photography:
When you list with us, following staging, your house will be photographed using professional quality wide angle lenses to capture every vivid detail. Each image of your house will be carefully analyzed, optimized for color, clarity, brightness, composition, sharpness before being uploaded onto the multiple listing service, third party websites and the web-page devoted exclusively to your property on this web-site.
Text us anytime, day or night, 24/7:
Whether it is 11PM or 3AM, want to see how quickly we respond to you? Try texting “I want to sell my house” to 301-662-9000 and we can guarantee you a quick response back from a live person.
We provide everything that those more expensive firms provide!
Experts at negotiation:
With over 30 years of negotiation experience, we offer you strategies to enable you to get the highest price for the sale of your real estate.
Seven languages spoken:
Our team speaks six languages; English, Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, German.
- Over 30 years of full-time real estate business and marketing experience.
- Licensed broker in Maryland, DC, Virginia.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors.
- Thousands and thousands of closed transactions and satisfied clients.
Steps to get your house listed / sold:
- Text 301-662-9000 to schedule an in home consultation.
- One of our REALTORS visits you, where we tell you what your house is worth per finished SF by analyzing data from the most recent comparable sales in your area.
- We start planning to stage your house via our home staging checklist.
- For the first 21 days, we announce to the public via the MLS that your house listing is “coming soon”. This time period allows you to prepare the house for sale and build anticipation within the already existing pool of potential buyers in your area.
- Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We promote, market and invite potential buyers to one weekend open house that we arrange at your property. You need not leave your property during the open house. We coordinate all showing requests by other REALTORS on your behalf.
- We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you. Similarly, we track surrounding market activity so that your property remains competitive in an ever changing marketplace.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
What you should also know:
- OPEN HOUSES: In today’s digital age of online information and marketing, open houses are NOT effective selling tools and our industry statistics support that. Rather, open houses are most often used by listing agents to gather a list of future real estate sellers and buyers using your property as “bait”. Unless your house is a one of a kind house, it is very likely that potential buyers will look at dozens of houses matching their exact search criteria before making a buying decision.
- GLOSSY INFORMATION SHEETS: Again, in today’s digital age, all information, pictures and videos that buyers need to educate themselves about your house are available to them online, either here on this website or on one of many other third party websites. Thus, the necessity of printing out glossy information sheets is greatly eliminated.
Our catchy jingle:
The sign of a smart seller!
Time saving forms and house preparation tips for our potential seller clients:
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
- The law requires you to deliver the current years HOA/Condo docs to the buyer of your property for a 3-7 day period (depending on which state your property is located in) to review before a purchase agreement can be finalized. Order your HOA/Condo “resale packet” now through www.homewisedocs.com
- It’s a good idea to have your house inspected for termites before putting it on the market and then sharing the “no termite report” with potential buyers. The cost to do so is $39 and the inspection can be ordered via www.pestnow.com
We guarantee that we will beat any advertised listing fee, including that of Redfin. Our affiliate REALTORS are free to negotiate their own fees with their seller clients and as such, fees may slightly vary.