Before you list with anyone, text us. We guarantee to sell your house in 90 days. Text 301-662-9000 to learn more!
Complimentary staging consultation in your house:
Living in your house is one thing. Staging it to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers is quite another. With over 30 years of experience, let us help guide you so that your house looks its best to sell for top dollar.
Professional quality photography:
When you list with us, following staging, your house will be photographed using professional quality wide angle lenses to capture every vivid detail. Each image of your house will be carefully analyzed, optimized for color, clarity, brightness, composition, sharpness before being uploaded onto the multiple listing service, third party websites and the web-page devoted exclusively to your property on this web-site.
Text us anytime, day or night, 24/7:
Whether it is 11PM or 3AM, want to see how quickly we respond to you? Try texting “I want to sell my house” to 301-662-9000 and we can guarantee you a quick response back from a live person.
We provide everything that those more expensive firms provide!
Experts at negotiation:
With over 30 years of negotiation experience, we offer you strategies to enable you to get the highest price for the sale of your real estate.
Steps to get your house listed / sold:
- Text 301-662-9000 to schedule an in home consultation.
- One of our REALTORS visits you, where we tell you what your house is worth per finished SF by analyzing data from the most recent comparable sales in your area.
- We start planning to stage your house via our home staging checklist.
- For the first 21 days, we announce to the public via the MLS that your house listing is “coming soon”. This time period allows you to prepare the house for sale and build anticipation within the already existing pool of potential buyers in your area.
- Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We promote, market and invite potential buyers to one weekend open house that we arrange at your property. You need not leave your property during the open house. We coordinate all showing requests by other REALTORS on your behalf.
- We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you. Similarly, we track surrounding market activity so that your property remains competitive in an ever changing marketplace.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
Our catchy jingle:
The sign of a smart seller!
Time saving forms and house preparation tips for our potential seller clients:
- House staging checklist
- Open House Checklist
- Property disclosure disclaimer statement
- List of items included or excluded from the sale
- Regulations, Easements, Assessments disclosure for Montgomery county properties
- Utility cost history form for Montgomery county properties
- Pre settlement checklists
- Radon information handout
- Smoke Alarm information handout
- The law requires you to deliver the current years HOA/Condo docs to the buyer of your property for a 3-7 day period (depending on which state your property is located in) to review before a purchase agreement can be finalized. Order your HOA/Condo “resale packet” now through www.homewisedocs.com
- It’s a good idea to have your house inspected for termites before putting it on the market and then sharing the “no termite report” with potential buyers. The cost to do so is $39 and the inspection can be ordered via www.pestnow.com
We guarantee that we will beat any advertised listing fee, including that of Redfin. Our affiliate REALTORS are free to negotiate their own fees with their seller clients and as such, fees may slightly vary.