8 steps to get your house listed & sold:
- You text us to schedule an in house consultation with you.
- We tell you what your house is worth per finished SF by analyzing data from the most recent comparable sales in your area OR you choose to hire an independent appraiser to do that for you.
- We start planning to stage your house via our staging checklist.
- For the first 21 days, we announce to the public via the MLS that your house listing is “coming soon”. This time period allows you to prepare the house for sale and build anticipation within the already existing pool of potential buyers in your area.
- Your house is photographed, a sign and lock-box are installed, it is added to the MLS and on all major 3rd party websites (ie. Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com).
- We coordinate with you to promote, market and invite potential buyers to one or many weekend open houses that we arrange at your property.
- We solicit feedback from all REALTORS who have brought potential buyers to your house and share it with you. Similarly, we track surrounding market activity so that your property remains competitive in an ever changing marketplace.
- We represent you and negotiate all offers on your house and remain your advisers until settlement and handover of keys to the new buyer(s).
The CEO speaks